Early Bird Farm Pancakes
Who doesn't love pancakes? Use our Early Bird Farm Pancake and Waffle Mix to create the airy, mouthwatering pancakes you crave.
- 2 cups Early Bird Farm Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter (half stick), melted
- 1 ½ cups milk (to desired thickness)
- Mix together eggs, butter, and milk.
- Add to dry Early Bird Farm Pancake & Waffle Mix and whisk, just until large lumps disappear.
- Let the batter sit for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lightly grease skillet or griddle to avoid sticking and set stove heat to medium-low.
- Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto hot pan or griddle.
- Cook 1-1½ minutes per side or until light golden brown.